February 2, 2011

WORDS CAN RAISE THE DEAD

I was responding to my friend's comment on the new SIXWINGS Blog posting yesterday, February 1, 2011  ... "SOUNDS MARK YOUR HEART AND SPIRIT".  http://sixwings4one.blogspot.com/  She commented on that posting, "This is just the TRUTH, Linda! The music comparison was kind of like the rice experiments."  (12/9/09 posting THE RICE TESTIFIES).

Here is the note I just wrote her in response to her comment ... remember these are WORDS ... she is also an artist, musician, singer, songwriter, and more and her blogs are those that I personally follow and support.

"Michael said the very same thing and I also felt this in my spirit.......POWER in words which when spoken ... SOUND!!  Your lyrics and music..........POWER!!!!!  JUST NOW HAD A SUDDEN SHAKING on my body as I was thinking,"DECLARE THAT BODY ALIVE" (resurrection/healing)!!!!!!!  Just had another hit me as I saw in my spirit........."defibrillator paddles that jolt a heart back into life ... the WORDS DECLARED having the SAME EFFECT......RISE UP......BE HEALED!!!!!!"  WOW!!!!!!  If you don't believe it ... read the story below of 16 people being raised from the dead last week in Brazil!!

"The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit."
Proverbs 18:21   NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment